CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3CTC11, Simple Pleasures


This is another card that I made while we were up in Vermont. I finished it about 1am Sunday morning. I wasn't going to bed until it was done. I think this was one of the few cards I finished and didn't pull apart later because I wanted to tweak it trying to make it better. I made this card for Kerry's Thursday challenge, 3CTC11. This week it was a sketch challenge that was a lot of fun to do. Every week Kerry's challenges are great.


This wagon is a new stamp from Great Impressions. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and ordered it right on the spot. The image was colored with Copics and then I added Flower Soft to some of the flowers. I love using Flower Soft. After thr flower soft was dry I added some stickles to the flowers to make them sparkle. It doesn't show up in the pic but in real life it looks like the sun bouncing off the inside of the wagon. I didn't even think about making the card any color but blue since it is my favorite color to work with. I can see me using this wagon a lot!


Supplies:
Stamps: Great Impressions, CTMH
Paper: SU Bliss Blue, Basic Grey, Neenah white and DP SU
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Nesties, Flower Soft, Stickles, white pen and misc. brads

I hope you like this card and it gives you some inspiration in your own papercrafting. If you have a minute I would love to know what you think of it.

Thanks for looking,
Mary

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That's so pretty, Mary! I love that wagon and what you did with the flowers!!

Peggy said...

This is my favorite card of yours! The flower soft IRL looks amazing.The sidewalk really adds to the stamp. Another amazing card Mary!

Kerry D-C said...

PULCHRITUDINOUS! I think this was my favorite of yours this weekend! Really pretty!
Thanks so much for joining in on this 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!