CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Is In The Air, Copic Creations Challenge #13


It is beautiful here in New England, all the colors are out on the trees and the air is finally crisp. I am starting to see pumpkins on door steps, corn stalks tied with colorful ribbons and mums in full bloom. It really puts me in the Fall mood even when making cards.

This is a card I started over a week ago and never quite found time to finish it, kind of out of sight out of mind. I made it with the Copic Creations Challenge #13 in mind, coloring pumpkins. It seems like I am always experimenting on different ways to color pumpkins with Copics. With these pumpkins I wanted an aged look like they have been picked and were in a pile just waiting for someone to come along and take them home. I added a touch of green and brown to them after I colored them orange and yellow to try to get the aged feel.

I just love this Just Rite Autumn Stamp Set. Everyone of the stamps comes to life when you put color to them. They make such a wonderful card and every card looks so different. Lots of creativity for not a lot of money I think.

Supplies
Stamps: Just Rite Stamps
Papers: SU Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Papertrey White, DP Bo Bunny
Inks: Copics, Memento Black, SU Bashful Blue
Accessories: Nesties, Cloud Maker, Stickles, Memory Box Pearl Stickers, Recollections Pearl Stickers, Michaels Ribbon

I hope this card gave you the feeling of Fall in the air. Thank you so much for stopping by and letting me know what you think of my card. It really means a lot when other creative people stop to see what I have spent my time creating.

Have a wonderful Fall day, Mary

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Ooooh, Mary, that is gorgeous! Love the fall colors and how you colored in the pumpkins! The pearls look great with the gorgeous dp!!

Peggy said...

OOOHHHH! I Love this DP! I always forget that the 4 square layout looks so good. I will need to remember this because it is beautiful on this card. Amazing as always Mary!