CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lotsa Love

I made this card for four challenges that I thought would be perfect for this cute image. I love these Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps girls. So I have been trying to do Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenges each week to see what everyone else is doing with them also. The Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Challenge this week is Challenge #6, Lotsa Circles. I thought with all the circles on the bottom of her dress and the round button eyes on her dolls that it would be my inspiration for the challenge.

The second challenge that I decided to use this card for was the Copic Colour Challenge #39 to use the colors G05 emerald Green, R29 Lipstick Red, and Y08 Acid Yellow. Luckily I had all 3 of these colors and decided to go playful with them. This is definitely not my typical type of card though I do like the way it came out. I didn't put a saying to it yet though because I am not sure what it will used for maybe a birthday card.

The third challenge that this card was made for was Allsorts Challenge Week 27, a card or something for a child. I think this image is perfect for any little girl who has a favorite doll that goes everywhere. My own daughter when she was young had one just like these and loved it to the point of ruin.

The fourth challenge is for Paperplay Challenges 09 Week 41 a recipe. The recipe is to use 2 designer papers, 3 buttons and 1 ribbon. I love all three items in the recipe so it was a great challenge for me. This is the first time I have tried one of their challenges.

Supplies
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps
Paper: SU YoYo Yellow, Garden Green, Papertrey White, and DP Basic Grey
Inks: Copics
Accessories: Nesties, MS Punch, SU Photo Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, CTMH Spiral Clip, Michaels Ribbon, and Walmart Craft Buttons

I hope you have liked this card I created. It was lots of fun to try something totally different than what I normally do. I would really appreciate knowing what you think.

Happy Creating,
Mary

9 comments:

Pia said...

I love it Mary! You did a great job as usual. Your coloring/shading is perfect! Great color combo.

Shirl said...

Wow so vibrant Mary. Gosh when I saw her this morning it really made me laugh. The colours are so cheerful and the way you have captured her with the papers is stunning.
Shirl

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, Mary, you really rocked the challenges!! Love this card. The image is adorable and I love your design and coloring!

Peggy said...

Wow! This is so not your regular colors but I love it! Great coloring job and I love the polka dots!

Evonne said...

I've never heard of Kraftin' Kimmie's before, but your card is fab and I'd love to see more of them! I Love the colours you have used, so vibrant and fresh!
Thank you for joining in on the Paperplay challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

I love all the polka dots and bright colors--cute card! Thank you for joining us at PaperPlay this week!

Mandy said...

Your card is so cute, fab bright colours.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Deirdre said...

Mary, Great card - thanks for playing along over on Paperplay.

Jules said...

Hi Mary

Loving all your different coloured polka-dots and the gorgeous layers.

Brilliant image too.

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx